Today, June 3rd, the IRM Summit takes place in Phoenix, Arizona. The Summit will explore how Identity Relationship Management (IRM) is becoming a critical backbone for the future of secure identity management, privacy and integrated commerce – and an increasingly complicated landscape to navigate.
“In today’s internet-connected world, employees, partners, and customers all need anytime access to secure data from millions of laptops, phones, tablets, cars, and any devices with internet connections. Identity relationship management platforms are built for IoT, scale, and contextual intelligence. No matter the device, the volume, or the circumstance, an IRM platform will adapt to understand who you are and what you can access.”
Lasse Andresen, CTO of ForgeRock, a sponsor of the IRM Summit, puts it this way:
Summit highlights include the following:
- Karen McCabe, Senior Director of Collaboration and Consensus Community at IEEE, will discuss OpenStand and the importance of collaborative communities as they relate to business development.
- Kantara Initiative will host a workshop discussing identity as not only a technical solution, but a core business connection driver. Join leaders from Experian, ForgeRock, Forrester Research, IEEE-SA, Radiant Logic, Gartner and Salesforce.com for this discussion to kick off the IRM Summit.
- Joni Brennan, Senior Program Manager at IEEE and Executive Director of the Kantara Institute, will provide an overview on IRM landscape, Trusted ID, ICAM and FCCX (Federal Cloud Credential Exchange.)
- Ian Glazer, Senior Director of Identity at Salesforce, will discuss NSTIC (National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace) and the IDESG (Identity Ecosystem Steering Group).
- Eve Maler, Principal Analyst serving security and risk professionals at Forrester, will address UMA for Enterprise Access Management 2.0.
Check out the full agenda here.